MHLFIT offers a highly flexible suite of tools which may be selected from and customised for user needs. Some of the tools which can be chosen from the suite include:
- Flood prediction – coastal, riverine, overland, etc.
- Coastal Lake and Lagoon management
- Entrance condition predictions and analysis
- Dam overflow predictions and interaction downstream
- Wind wave predictions
- Water quality predictions
- Wave predictions
- Tide and ocean anomaly predictions
- Scenario modelling to test "what ifs" and do mock events for training purposes
- Real-time inundation mapping
- Inundation animations from predictions
- Automatically triggered alarms based on actual and predicted environmental data
The outputs from these tools can either be presented in a customised client web portal or integrated with a pre-existing system of the client's choosing. MHL endeavours to make each solution specifically tailored to the client's requirements.
More info about specific tools still to come!